She created a coat that turns into a sleeping bag for homeless people, but when she was told that they needed jobs more than coats, she stepped up to that challenge too. (via The Empowerment Plan)
Posted by Upworthy on Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Why Are We Still Getting the Flu Shot?
- US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries,
- Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free and Vegan Beauty and Wellness Products
- #cdcTRUTH Summit 2016
- Get Healthy Now!
- Think you know everything about the #fluShot? Think again.
- Corky Crafts
- BREAKING: CDC Responds to Moms Across America’s FOIA Request by not Responding
- Authorities Ignore New Science
- This Machine Makes Planting a Breeze!
- Absolutely Gobsmacked
- To Try: Homemade Organic Pest Spray
- Confirmed: Cannabis Stops Seizures
- I Am My Son’s CNA
- When it Comes to CBD Oil, it’s Cooler in the Shade
- You Will Be Blown Away by What is Happening with This Oil!
- CBD Oil Changing the World
- Top Scientists, Doctors and Journalists Talk About the Truth of Vaccines and Vaccine Injury at the National Press Club
- Join the Revolution for Truth
- Over 300 Doctors and Research Scientists Ask Trump for Independent Vaccine Safety Commission
- Report: The Flu Shot & Pregnant Women
- Safely Clean Your Yoga Mat Without Chemicals
- The Intact Birth
- The Ultimate Family Bike