She created a coat that turns into a sleeping bag for homeless people, but when she was told that they needed jobs more than coats, she stepped up to that challenge too. (via The Empowerment Plan)
Posted by Upworthy on Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Why Are We Still Getting the Flu Shot?
- US Vax Court Sees 400% Increase in Vaccine Injury Payouts,
- Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free and Vegan Beauty and Wellness Products
- #cdcTRUTH Summit 2016
- Get Healthy Now!
- Ellen Pays Tribute to her Late Father who was Against Vaccines
- Bank Your Cells Before the FDA Takes it Away!
- Want to Learn about Stem Cell Science, Bio-hacking and Health Freedom?
- AAPS Strongly Opposes Federal Interference in Medical Decisions Including Mandated Vaccines
- URGENT ACTION REQUIRED NOW!
- Attention CA tribe! We need to be ready to show up on 3/19 at the Capitol to oppose this madness
- ALERT: Oregon Fast Tracking HB 3063 To Eliminate All Non-Medical Exemptions
- Vaccines and the Death of the Scientific Method by Del Bigtree
- The Unified Theory of Autism
- GMO Foods are Set to be Mislabeled as “Biofortified”
- Costco Dumps Roundup As Scientific Fraud Continually Spotlighted
- Majority of Children Vaccinated for Whooping Cough End Up Getting It
- Kennedy, King Families to Congress: Reopen Probes
- 20 Things You Don’t Know About Polio
- Midwives can Legally Deliver Alabama Babies for First Time in Decades as State Issues Licenses
- Measles Outbreak Hits Unvaccinated Children in Washington State
- California, #CanPan and Elect Health Freedom Candidate Eric Frame!!!
- Measles Transmitted By The Vaccinated, Gov. Researchers Confirm
- Roughly 190,000 Vials of Flu Vaccine Recalled by Taipei Government
- Eric Frame Can Beat Pan!!!