ATTENTION CALIFORNIANS: WE ARE ON THE MOVE to create ONE VOICE!
Because WE are POWER IN NUMBERS! If you are a registered voter DO IT NOW!
It’s super easy and takes 10 minutes.
WE NEED TO SEND A CLEAR SIGNAL to LEGISLATORS THAT THE CHILDREN OF CALIFORNIA DO NOT BELONG TO THE STATE!
STEP 1: Get a youtube account. It’s free, just go to YouTube.
STEP 2: Video record yourself on your smartphone saying your NAME, CITY, REGISTERED VOTER if you are (or will be by election time) and I STRONGLY OPPOSE SB277. Already have a google or gmail account and are uploading from your desktop? SKIP TO DEETS BELOW.
Already have a google or gmail account and need help uploading to youtube from your iphone/ipad? Click here.
Already have a google or gmail account and need help uploading to youtube from your android? Click here.
MAKE SURE to use THESE TWO hashtags — #PowerInNumbers #NoOnSB277 — otherwise I can’t see your video.
Power in numbers is BOSS.
Let’s do this!!!!
FROM A COMPUTER:
-Email your video to yourself. Open the email, save the video to your desktop.
- In a new tab in your browser go to youtube.com.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on upload. A new window will open. IF YOU HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT AND ARE NOT LOGGED INTO IT then it will ask you to log in. If you are logged in, it will take you right to the next step.
- There will be a giant gray arrow with the words “select “files” in the middle of the screen. Make sure the “Public” option is selected in the dropdown menu below the gray arrow, then click on the gray arrow.
- A browser window to your computer files will open. Browse through the menu until you find the video clip.
Select the file, click open.
Your file will automatically start to upload and process. This will take only about 90 seconds.
While it is uploading, look in the center of the screen under ‘Basic Info.’ You will see three boxes:
1. The first box has the original file name that you are uploading. You may change this to #PowerInNumbers #NoOnSB277.
2. Copy and paste both of the hashtags you just typed in the next two boxes which are ‘Description’ and ‘Tags.’
3. Then Click on the blue ‘publish’ button in the upper right hand corner.
Go to youtube.com, and in the search bar paste your two hashtags and click the magnifying glass. When the search results come up, make sure you see your video. Give it time to finish processing first to make sure. If you see your video, you’re done!
Now go record your spouse/mom/dad/neighbor/friend — anyone who is old enough to vote who/or is about to be a REGISTERED VOTER.
I am utilizing a feature in youtube that allows me to collect them all into one basket which will prevent trolls from hijacking this campaign, so we will be STRONG and POWER IN NUMBERS!!!
Thanks for your help. It’s much easier than it sounds.
SPREAD THE WORD!! And if you’re really having problems, email the video to me and I will post it.