She created a coat that turns into a sleeping bag for homeless people, but when she was told that they needed jobs more than coats, she stepped up to that challenge too. (via The Empowerment Plan)
Posted by Upworthy on Tuesday, December 22, 2015
- Why Are We Still Getting the Flu Shot?
- US Vax Court Sees 400% Increase in Vaccine Injury Payouts,
- Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free and Vegan Beauty and Wellness Products
- #cdcTRUTH Summit 2016
- Get Healthy Now!
- The Next Wave: Adult Mandates
- Listen to The Andy Wakefield Podcast: Wu Flu and Truth in Journalism
- Third-Leading Cause of Death in the U.S. Doctors Don’t Want You to Know About
- FDA Approved Drugs Kill Far More Americans Yearly Than Guns Cars Combined
- Grown By Nature
- Physicians’ Association Sues Rep. Adam Schiff for Vaccine Censorship
- How to Do a Shoulder Stand
- New Jersey Lawmakers Pledge to Reintroduce Failed Vaccine Bill
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Speaks Truth to Power at Merk
- Listen to Dr. Andy Wakefield’s Podcast Episode About Measles: Natural Herd Immunity in the Pre-Vaccine Era, is up!
- Ellen Pays Tribute to her Late Father who was Against Vaccines
- Bank Your Cells Before the FDA Takes it Away!
- Want to Learn about Stem Cell Science, Bio-hacking and Health Freedom?
- AAPS Strongly Opposes Federal Interference in Medical Decisions Including Mandated Vaccines
- URGENT ACTION REQUIRED NOW!
- Attention CA tribe! We need to be ready to show up on 3/19 at the Capitol to oppose this madness
- ALERT: Oregon Fast Tracking HB 3063 To Eliminate All Non-Medical Exemptions
- Vaccines and the Death of the Scientific Method by Del Bigtree
- The Unified Theory of Autism
- GMO Foods are Set to be Mislabeled as “Biofortified”